CHCU is pleased to offer our members Federally Secure Mortgage Programs in partnership with Allanach Mortgage Group – FHA, VA, Rural Housing, and Reverse Mortgages. CHCU offers several options for members looking to purchase or refinance and receive cash out. We have 96.5% and 100% financing available.
FHA/FHA 203K – 3.5% Down
Purchases or refinances with lower Fico scores and higher LTV’s. Solid fixed rate loans. CPCU also offers loan rehabilitation on new or current homes.
VA Mortgages – 0% Down
30 Year Fixed Rates, 100% Financing, no PMI, available on a purchases and 90% LTV cash out.
H.A.R.P. 2.0 Mortgages
Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) started in April 2009. The government also refers to this program as the Making Home Affordable Plan, the Obama Refi Plan, the DU Refi+ and the Relief Refinance.
How do I know if I’m eligible for HARP 2.0?
If you answer “yes” to all of the following questions, you may be eligible!
- Is your mortgage loan currently owned by either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac?
- Was your loan sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac prior to June 1, 2009?
- Is your current loan-to-value greater than 80%?
- Is your mortgage up-to-date with all payments made on time in the past 6 months, and no more than one late payment in the past 12 months?
- If you are HARP-eligible, you must close on your mortgage prior to January 1, 2014.
Reverse Mortgages are a valuable financial tool for seniors, 62 and older. This mortgage option gives them the opportunity to increase their monthly cash flow so they may live their life to the fullest.
With Rural Housing you can get 100% financing on purchases in small suburban/rural areas.
Gov’t Mortgage products offered in partnership with Allanach Mortgage Group.
Broker’s licenses MA# MB6033, NH# 5616, CT# 7160, RI# 20051935LB